In Selenium WebDriver we have seen how to manage using the methodology of the science of JUnit. So far we have investigations but we do not have JUnit reports. In this series of Selenium series, we introduce a new powerful test called Testing. The testing test methodology means the next generation, so that we can get all the next generation features available through testing, as well as discuss the benefits of testing for more JUnit. I will talk about the different ways to use testing jobs in my next article.
I do not say JUnit, but you have to think about the use of testing for the next project. Clearly, the testing is full and clean with JUnit.
What is Testing?
Testing is a trial method that is introduced in the most popular JUnit format used in the Java language program. testing plan is presented to overcome restrictions framework JUnit. Most automated users use this system because of its advantages and disadvantages. Until we crossed the test script of selenium but did not even issue test reports. After using this method, we will learn how to do the test reports.
Features Testing framework:
Testing is suited for many powerful, easy to use. Let’s see all the new features that are new to the newest test model:
- Boundaries support.
- Support experimental methods.
- Simple model testing.
- Supports the executive power system.
- Combine Bean Shell to a very flexible one.
- Testing has a very restrictive approach to dealing with parameterized tests with the concept of data provider.
- The same test, testing support for several events.
- Extending the use of different materials and components such as Eclipse, Maven, IDEA, etc.
- JDK support for truth and registration activities (not relevant).
- has a few short styles like @BeforeSuite, @AfterSuite, @BeforeClass, @AfterClass, @BeforeTest, @AfterTest, @BeforeGroups, @AfterGroupsCayunidad.
Testing supports a lot of useful documentation to guide test cases. Also, JUnit, the “TestNG” text always contains the “@” symbol. It allows you to carry out test comparisons and also skip the test cases without regard to the type of exam.
Testing is specially designed to cover all parts of the test such as units, functional tests, integration, Finishing, etc. Using the testing method allows us to produce HTML and XML format information. With the use of ANT with testing, we can also release basic reports of testing.
The advantages of testing over JUnit:
- In testing, details are easy to understand through JUnit.
- Testing is no restriction as it has to say @BeforeClass and @AfterClass, and they are in JUnit.
- As the name of the title control is located in JUnit, said the name of the restriction method is not in the testing and can specify in any way the search name.
- Testing allows you to easily take the test cases, which is impossible without JUnit.
- Testing is suited for the three additional levels of configuration / demotion:
@ Before / After, before / Date and @ Begin / Early.
- Testing does not need to be extended to any grade.
- Testing allows us to define the test cases, as each trial case is independent of a trial case.
- Testing allows us to test cases based on the group. Let’s bring in a situation created by two Regression and Cardura teams. If we want to take part in the exam group of the year, then it is possible to designate testing.
- Selenium cases may be tested through testing.
To getting expect level training for Selenium Training in Your Location – Selenium training in chennai | Selenium training in Bangalore | Selenium training in pune | Selenium online training | Selenium training in chennai | Selenium training in Bangalore | Selenium training in Sholinganallur