Ruby Training in Chennai
Get Ruby Training in Chennai with real-time experts at TIS Academy in Sholinganallur. We believe that learning Ruby in mixture of practical and theoretical will be the easiest way to understand the technology in quick manner. We designed this Ruby Training from basic level to the latest advanced level. We do guide our participants for respective Certifications which is an added advantage to the current market. Our team of Ruby Trainers will be able to handle any kind of real-world scenarios with ease. Because they are working in top MNC’s and they are providing this Ruby Training in Chennai as only part-time. Our Ruby Course syllabus Covers Introduction,Getting Started,Ruby. New,basic Ruby Language Elements,Control Structures,Collections (Arrays and Hashes) in Ruby,Object Orientation: Individual Objects,Classes and Objects,More Classes and Objects,Regular Expressions,Special Variables and Pseudo-Variables,Exceptions,MySQL Database Connectivity with lots of live practical examples.
TIS Academy is the best Ruby Training in Chennai by covering various places in and around. As of 2015 we are having branches in Velachery, Tambaram and Sholinganallur. Soon we will be launching in other places where the demand is available in learners community. We guide our Ruby® training students to be a certified at end of our course. In the last six months timeframe we are completed Ruby training for more than 100+ students with excellent feedback and placements. To know more about our students feedbacks please have a look at our YouTube channel. Our Ruby Course Fees is very normal which anyone can pay after the first class with satisfaction. We do have multiple class timings which can be suitable for all. Our Ruby® training will be scheduled in regular weekdays and weekends based on the students request. We do have fast track Ruby® training and online Ruby training with one-to-one basis. We are giving more Ruby training for corporates which employees of their company will be benefits with our training.
Ruby Training Syllabus in Chennai
- What is Ruby?
- What is it used for?
- The Command Prompt
- Installing Ruby
- Running Ruby
- Ruby Documentation: RDoc and ri
- Ruby Is an Object-Oriented Language
- Some basic Ruby
- Arrays and Hashes
- Control Structures
- Regular Expressions
- blocks and Iterators
- Reading and Writing
basic Ruby Language Elements
- Structure of statements and comments.
- Variables and constants.
- Assignments and calculations
- Integer, float and string formats.
- Single and double quotes
- Here documents, general strings
- blocks and the if statement.
- Writing conditions.
- Comparative, boolean and range operators.
- Conditionals - if, unless, case, etc.
- Loops - while, for in, until, etc.
- break, next, retry and redo.
- defined? and ternary operators.
Collections (Arrays and Hashes) in Ruby
- What is a collection?
- Arrays and hashes.
- Constructing an array.
- Nesting arrays. Hash keys, iterators, etc.
Object Orientation: Individual Objects
- History - unstructured and structured code.
- Introduction to object oriented programming.
- classes and methods.
- Static and nonstatic.
- Instances, constructors and destructors.
- Accessing members of a class.
- Loading and using classes.
- Direct access to variables.
- Encouraging class use.
Classes and Objects
- Objects, classes and methods.
- Constructors and attributes.
- Instance and class variables.
- Class and object methods.
- Including files - load and require.
More Classes and Objects
- Public, private and protected visibility.
- Singletons and defs.
- Inheritance mixins, and super.
- Destructors and garbage collection.
- Namespaces and modules.
- What Regular Expressions Let You Do
- Ruby’s Regular Expressions
- Anchors, literals, character groups and counts.
- Matching in Ruby.
- Modifiers i, o, x and m.
- Pattern matching variables.
- Digging Deeper
- Pattern-based Substitution
- Advanced Regular Expressions
Special Variables and Pseudo-Variables
- ARGV, $0 and friends - the command line.
- Other special variables from $: through $$ to $<.
- Environment variables.
- Reserved words in Ruby.
- begin and end (and a mention of bEGIN and END).
- raise and rescue.
- throw and catch
MySQL Database Connectivity
- Using Ruby/DbI to connect to MySQL
- Database connectivity: introducing the DbI module
- Origins of DbI, the database interface module
- DbI architecture
- Overview of available DbDs (database drivers)
- Setting up and configuring DbI and DbDs
- Sending the SQL statement to the database for execution
- Displaying a single value returned from the database
- Displaying multiple rows of data returned from the database
- Handling errors
Ruby trainer Profile & Placement
Our Ruby Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Ruby Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Ruby projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
Ruby Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2300+ students Trained
- 97% percent Placement Record
- 986+ Interviews Organized
Ruby training Locations in Chennai
- Anna Nagar
- Anna Salai
- Ashok Nagar
- T. Nagar
Ruby training batch size in Chennai
Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)