Best AWS Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies, OMR is the best Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Chennai by covering various places in and around. As of 2019 we are having branches in Velachery, Tambaram, OMR, Porur, Anna Nagar, T.Nagar, Thiruvanmiyur, Siruseri and Maraimalai Nagar. Soon we will be launching in other places where the demand is available in learners community. We guide our AWS students to be a certified at end of our course. In the last six months timeframe we are completed AWS Training for more than 200+ students in Chennai with excellent feedback and placements. To know more about our students feedbacks please have a look at our YouTube channel. Our Amazon Web Services Course Fees is very normal which anyone can pay after the first class with satisfaction. We do have multiple class timings which can be suitable for all. Our Amazon Web Services training will be scheduled in regular weekdays and weekends based on the students request. We do have fast track Amazon Web Services training and online Amazon Web Services training with one-to-one basis. We are giving more Amazon Web Services training for corporates which employees of their company will be benefits with our training.
What is AWS?
AWS stands for Amazon Web Services. As the name suggests, AWS is a cloud computing platform by Amazon that provides an integration of infrastructure and platform as a service, since a dozen of years ago. Since these web services can be monitored and controlled remotely, they are also called as remote computing services and cloud services. These services are high in demand and hence serve as a gateway to enter the IT industry.
- The Internet is available selectively on the basis of geographical regions. However, with an AWS which provides a VPC, services can be hosted on a private network
- Restricts access to the resources sharing a network, thus avoiding unauthorized usage
- Has a high-cost effective value
- Requires low investment
- Provides liberty to choose technical specification (operating system, web platform, database, programming language)
- Gives a virtual environment to enhance the executive speed of the application as the software and services required to run the services need not be loaded.
- Allows flexibility to build an application, Irrespective of the domain of the industry.
- Lets YOU manage your infrastructure, without compromising the dependability, scalability, security thus focusing on customer satisfaction.
AWS Training in Chennai with Besant Technologies
- AWS Certification with Live Projects for freshers and experienced
- Coverage of storage, S3, VPC, fault tolerance services, etc
- Consistent updates of the needs and wants of the Bangalore IT Industry
- Exponential growth to your professional career
- Minimization of the academic and professional gap
- Exploration of NN benefits of cloud computing
- Live Demos of AWS Services
- Sufficient number of simulation exams
- High ROI (Returns on the time, amount and efforts invested)
- Simple, step by step guide and training material
- 100% Placement assistance
- Professional grooming to readily deploy YOU in the industry
- Straight forward guideline to implement cost-control strategies
AWS Training Key Features
Besant Technologies offers AWS Training in Chennai in more than 9+ branches with expert trainers get training in other locations too AWS Training in Chennai and AWS Training in Bangalore. Here are the key features,
- 30+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
AWS Training Batch Schedule
Here are the AWS Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
AWS Training Syllabus in Chennai
Module 1: Linux Fundamentals (Duration-2hrs)
- Overview of all basic commands
- Vim editor modes
- Filesystem hierarchy – Basic topics
- File and directories creation
- Filter commands (head,tail,more,less)
- Creating users and groups
- Important files related
- Modifying,deleting users and group
- Linux permissions
- Basic permissions overview
- Software management
- Yellowdog update modifier(yum)
- Yum commands
- Different runlevels
- Services and daemons
Module 2: AWS Solution Architect Certification Training
- Why Cloud ? Duration-1hr
- Why Cloud and What is Cloud Computing?
- Identify the features and benefits of cloud computing
- Different types of Cloud Computing deployment model
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Virtualization – An essential in cloud
- Virtualization in Cloud model
- Different types of virtualization
- Hypervisor – Benefits
- Different types of services and its difference in Cloud computing
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Importance of scaling in cloud computing
- Different types of scaling and its applications
- Issues we overcome using cloud and applications
- Cost model that we use in cloud computing
Module 3: AWS – An overview (Duration-1hr)
- Describe the features of AWS
- The features of AWS marketplace
- Describe the features of Amazon Compute Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Storage Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Network Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Database services
- Describe about various services in AWS
- Global Infrastruture – Regions and Availability Zones
- Create a free tier account in AWS and onboarding
- Introduction AWS management console
Module 4: Understand Identity Access Management of AWS (Duration-2hrs)
- Protect your AWS by different authentication system
- Password policies set for users
- AWS User Account and Groups in detail
- Creating custom policies in AWS
- Introduction about Roles and its use
- Creating Roles and associating policies
- Creating programmatic access and management console access for users
- Associating policies to the user and groups
Module 5: EC2 Instance (Duration-4hrs)
- Describe AMI and AWS Marketplace templates
- Launch a basic EC2 instance
- Different types of Instances Reserved, On-demand, Spot, Dedicated
- Security groups and tags for EC2 instance
- Public key – Private key introduction and protecting EC2 with keys
- Attaching and detaching EBS volumes
- Launch an ec2 instance from an AMI
- Create custom AMI and working with different region
- Make use of amazon EBS volume and create snapshots
- Manage the configuration of your application
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
Module 6: Auto-scaling (Duration-2hrs)
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Creating Launch configurations and make use of it for autoscaling groups
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- The lifecycle of autoscaling
- Policies of autoscaling
Module 7: Load Balancing (Duration-2hrs)
- Introduction to Loadbalancer (ELB)
- Different types of Loadbalancer in AWS
- Application Load balancer
- Network Load balancer
- Classic Load balancer
- Migrating classic load balancer to new load balancer
- Components and types of load balancing
Module 8: EBS (Elastic Block Storage) (Duration-2hrs)
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes with EC2 instance
- Creating and deleting snapshots
Module 9: Object Storage in Cloud (Duration-3hr)
- Understanding S3 durability and redundancy
- Introduction about S3 Buckets
- How S3 Uploading works and how to Download
- How to S3 Permissions
- How to implement S3 Object Versioning S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
Module 10: Cloud Front (Duration-1hr)
- Describing cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing global restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
Module 11: Route53 (Duration-2hrs)
- Describe Hosted zones and Domain name understanding
- How to create hosted zones
- Hosting a website with custom domain name
- Understanding routing policies
Module 12: AWS Security Management (Duration-1hr)
- Describing Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Shared Responsibilities and Securities
- Importance of Cloud Trail
- Describing Trust advisor
Module 13: Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) (Duration-5hrs)
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- VPC Advantages and understanding IP addressing CIDR
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Different Components in VPC
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet, and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups, and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
Module 14: Relational Database Service (RDS) (Duration-1hr)
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Create MYSQL RDS Instance, Oracle RDS Instance, MS SQL RDS Instance
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
Module 15: NDynamo DB (Duration-1hr)
- Adding data manually
- Learn about strong and eventual consistency
- Calculating Read write consistency
- Configuring alarms
Module 16: Monitoring Services (Duration-1hr)
- Knowledge on Cloud watch – A monitoring service
- Create and Configuring Monitoring services
- How to perform Setting thresholds and Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Autoscaling
Module 17: Application Services – An Overview (Duration-1hr)
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- SQS & SES
- Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
Module 18: AWS Troubleshooting (Duration-1hr)
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
Module 19: AWS Architecture and Design (Duration-1hr)
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High Availability Design
Module 20: DevOps Fundamentals (Duration-1hr)
- An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Source code management tools – CVS, Git
- Build tools – Apache ant, Maven
- Test automation tools – JUnit
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins, Team city
- Configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training course in more than 20+ branches with 10+ years Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
More than 2000+ students placed in last year. It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements. Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record.
- 1000+ interviews organized.
Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relevant technologies. Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications. Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade. Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
AWS Training Reviews
Besant Technologies has been a unique and fulfilling experience. I would like to take up more training with Besant Technologies. Faculties also explaining the topics with live examples. The course content prepared by Besant Technologies is extremely inline with real-time client specifications. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
Great explanation of concepts through live examples. Everything about the training was absolutely amazing. Excellent Instructor and wonderful Customer Service. another thing I like to highlight is service after completion of course. As a learner, this is what we always look for. they always respond on time with answers. Highly recommend it.
It was a great experience with Besant Technologies. One of the best things I would say from this platform is providing high-quality content with highly skilled and experienced professionals as an instructor for each live course. Thanks to Besant Technologies for the wonderful learning experience!
It was a wonderful learning experience. Trainer's knowledge is impressive, and great teaching capability. The course content is great. The session was interactive which was very good. The Instructor will spend more enough time for us to understand the concept. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
Besant Technologies is the Best training Institute throughout my career. The course content is well-planned, comprehensive, and elaborate. The faculties were well experienced and the learning curve was really high. The support is always willing to help you out in various ways as promptly as possible. Thank you Besant Technologies. looking forward to other courses.
Let me start off by congratulating the entire Besant Technologies team for putting together such amazing content for their courses.I got more than what I am looking for and gathered so much information and confidence which makes me proceed in the direction which I wished to. Thanks for Besant Technologies and their team!!!
The courses were brilliantly designed to make the learners understand and gain confidence on what they are learning for. The instructor was very well determined and Focussed on Clear Examples. This reduces my effort of reading books and can start working immediately in the ongoing projects. Keep up the good work.
Very good learning experience. The classes were very smooth. The instructors were really good and delivered the course content very well. They had very good theoretical and practical knowledge of the respective courses. The support team at Besant Technologies is really good. Great Job! Thanks for the learning experience! Keep it up!!!
I had a good experience with Besant Technologies. The instructor had done a great job to explain each and every feature with a real-life example and provided hands-on live examples during the sessions. The course material was helpful and instructors were all very cooperative. very well done Besant Technologies.
The instructor was pretty good and strong on the technology side. The Faculty's vast experience in the technology was very handy for the students in connecting to the live examples. The support team is also very active. In case of any issue, they solve it as soon as possible. Highly recommended to everyone.
I really appreciate the Besant Technologies team. They are really doing a fantastic job. The course was good and well organized.The classes are practical oriented and it has been a great learning experience. I would be glad to recommend Besant Technologies to friends and colleagues. Thank You Besant Technologies!!
It is a very good experience to learn from Besant Technologies!. The session was very informative. The instructor seems excellent in sharing real-world experiences. I am very impressed and highly recommend Besant Technologies. Support team people are also really very cooperative and help out at there best.
It was an awesome learning experience. Definitely there is no doubt in saying that all the instructors at Besant Technologies are industry experienced and the support staff provides a quick response. The batches were also segmented from beginners- to advanced-level learners. I am very much thankful to Besant Technologies.
Besant Technologies has provided a unique opportunity for the students around the world to connect to some of the best tutors. The course fulfilled its purpose. The instructor was very good and prompt in responding to questions. I really recommend Besant Technologies training programs for career growth.
Besant Technologies Provide excellent Training with lots of demos and the course material is so well designed, The trainer explained the concepts with clarity & provided in-depth details. Great place to learn new things.Thanks to Besant Technologies.
Recently I have attended training by Besant Technologies. It was a fantastic learning experience for me. The instructor is having excellent knowledge of the subject and course content is also well organized. The staff is very supportive and always helped me with all the queries I had. Thanks to Besant Technologies!
The very good learning experience from Besant Technologies. The course content is available for a lifetime, the other most good one is you can avail the course anytime, even after completion of the course or missed classes. I personally recommend upgrading your skills which are trending in the market go for Besant Technologies.
My learning experience with Besant Technologies was very good. The instructor and 24*7 support were Excellent. I have not seen such a value for money anywhere in the world. I will keep taking many many courses with Besant Technologies!
I am very happy to be part of Besant Technologies to learn this course. The best thing about Besant Technologies is 24x7 support which makes the overall learning experience better. I look forward to more courses from Besant Technologies.
The great learning experience with Besant Technologies, Course content is perfect, to begin with, new or advance in career and Instructors are also very highly knowledgeable. The support team is very good. I will recommend Besant Technologies to everyone and will personally revisit them for my future learnings.
My learning journey was excellent at Besant Technologies!. The course content is very good to understand. The instructor is experienced and having the patience to clear all the doubts at training time. The training was well organized and structured. Best in the class support team, they will respond very quickly to your concerns. The study material and exercise are very good.
I had an awesome experience with Besant Technologies, The instructors are experienced and knowledgeable about the subject are very much appreciated. Moreover, the examples he used while explaining were outstanding and easy to understand. Overall, Thanks, Besant Technologies, for providing quality education.
A very good learning experience. Besant Technologies provides quality learning experience within affordable prices.The course has a clear direction, which is perfect for efficiency-oriented professionals like us!. Thank you, Besant Technologies.
It was a very good learning experience with Besant Technologies. The syllabus is systematically structured, and the Live sessions are explained with real-time examples. This makes the course more accessible to freshers with basic knowledge. Looking forward to completing it. Thanks, Besant Technologies Team.
Besant Technologies is a great institute for learning any Programming Language. The support staff is accommodating and professional. Any time you need any help, they are ready to provide it. I am also impressed with the teaching methods and techniques. I would highly recommend Besant Technologies to anyone for a great career.
I had an awesome experience in learning with Besant Technologies. The course structure is very well designed for novice to experienced IT and non-IT professionals. The trainers were fantastic. I would surely recommend Besant Technologies to others.
The awesome Learning experience from Besant Technologies. I liked their classes, provided during the course. The training material and trainer are up to the mark to get urself acquainted with the new technology. Very helpful support service from Besant Technologies. I recommend everyone to try courses from Besant Technologies, thousands are satisfied and daily making improvement in their profession.
Amazon Web Services Trainer Profile & Placement
Our Amazon Web Services Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Amazon Web Services Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Amazon Web Services projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
Amazon Web Services Placement Training in OMR, Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Besant Technologies Official Branches
Plot No. 119, No.8,
11th Main Rd, Vijaya Nagar,
Tamil Nadu 600042
Old No:146/2- New, No: 48,
Habibullah Rd, T. Nagar,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
180/84, 1st Floor,
Karnataka Bank Building,
Trunk Rd,Porur, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600116
1st Floor, No.2A
Duraisamy Reddy St,
Near Passport Seva,
Tambaram West, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600045
1st Floor, No 54, 1633, 13th Main Rd, Bharathi Colony,
H Block, Tirumaniamman Nagar,
Anna Nagar, Chennai - 600040
Tamil Nadu, India
22/67, 1st Floor,
North mada street,
Near Valmiki St, Thiruvanmiyur,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600041
5/318, 2nd Floor,
Sri Sowdeswari Nagar,
Old Mahabalipuram Rd,
Tamil Nadu 600097
No.37, Ground Floor,
Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 603209
No. 4/76, Ambedkar Street,
OMR Road, Egatoor, Navallur,
Tamil Nadu 600130