DataStage Training in OMR, Chennai
Besant Technologies offers DataStage Training in OMR, Chennai with a team of highly experienced professionals. Our instructors have 10+ Years of experience and expertise in working with DataStage and its related technologies. For 4+ years, we have provided DataStage training for various MNCs. Our comprehensive training services include Classroom Training, DataStage Online Training, and DataStage Corporate Training. Our uniquely designed syllabus caters to real world needs and is perfect for beginners and advanced level learners. We have flexible training schedules to accommodate individual needs. The training session can be done in weekdays or weekends.
We offer Fast-Track DataStage Training and One-to-One DataStage Training in OMR. We cover a wide range of topics in our training, Each topic will be covered in the most practical way using examples for better understanding of the topics. Besant Technologies located in OMR is one of the best Training Institutes offering certified oriented DataStage Training services. We prepare candidates to clear all types of interviews by the end of sessions. Our aim is build a strong team of DataStage trainers and participants to help and assist in the future. Our trainings will also focus on the getting the best placements as well. Our separate HR team will be responsible for all your interview needs and keep everything organized and efficient. Our DataStage Training in OMR comes with very affordable fees to accommodate the need of wide number participants. We are proud to say that we are the only DataStage training institute offering video reviews of all our students.
- Datastage Architecture
- Datastage Clients
- Datastage Workflow
Types of Datastage Job
- Parallel Jobs
- Server Jobs
- Job Sequences
Setting up Datastage Environment
- Datastage Administrator Properties
- Defining Environment Variables
- Importing Table Definitions
Creating Parallel Jobs
- Design a simple Parallel job in Designer
- Compile your job
- Run your job in Director
- View the job log
- Command Line Interface (dsjob)
Accessing Sequential Data
- Sequential File stage
- Data Set stage
- Complex Flat File stage
- Create jobs that read from and write to sequential files
- Read from multiple files using file patterns
- Use multiple readers
- Null handling in Sequential File Stage
- Describe parallel processing architecture Describe pipeline & partition parallelism
- List and describe partitioning and collecting algorithms
- Describe configuration files
- Explain OSH & Score
- Combine data using the Lookup stage
- Combine data using merge stage
- Combine data using the Join stage
- Combine data using the Funnel stage
Sorting and Aggregating Data
- Sort data using in-stage sorts and Sort stage
- Combine data using Aggregator stage
- Remove Duplicates stage
- Understand ways Datastage allows you to transform data
- Create column derivations using userdefined code and system functions
- Filter records based on business criteria
- Control data flow based on data conditions
- Perform a simple Find
- Perform an Advanced Find Perform an impact analysis
- Compare the differences between two Table Definitions and Jobs.
Working with Relational Data
- Import Table Definitions for relational tables.
- Create Data Connections.
- Use Connector stages in a job.
- Use SQL Builder to define SQL Select statements.
- Use SQL Builder to define SQL Insert and Update statements.
- Use the DB2 Enterprise stage.
Metadata in Parallel Framework:
- Explain schemas.
- Create schemas.
- Explain Runtime Column Propagation (RCP).
- Build a job that reads data from a sequential file using a schema.
- Build a shared container.
- Use the Datastage Job Sequencer to build a job that controls a sequence of jobs.
- Use Sequencer links and stages to control the sequence a set of jobs run in.
- Use Sequencer triggers and stages to control the conditions under which jobs run.
- Pass information in job parameters from the master controlling job to the controlled jobs.
- Define user variables.
- Enable restart.
- Handle errors and exceptions.
DataStage Key Features
Besant Technologies is offering DataStage Training in OMR in multiple branches with our expert trainers. Some of the key features of our training include:
- 30 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Our trainers in Besant Technologies at OMR come with impressive credentials to provide world class training sessions:
- Have more than 10 Years of experience in DataStage Technologies
- Have Experience in working on multiple real time DataStage projects
- Working experience in top MNC company at Chennai
- They have successfully trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals
- Successfully trained more than 2000+ students
- Have 92% percent Placement Record so far
- Have organized more than 1000 Interviews
- Anna Nagar
- Anna Salai
- Ashok Nagar
- T. Nagar
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
Apart from the excellent DataStage Training, Besant Technologies in OMR also offers placement services.