Selenium Training in Chennai, sholinganallur
What is Selenium?
Selenium is one of the open source automated testing tool, mainly used for automating the testing process of web applications. This selenium offers a playback tool for running tests cases without any knowledge of test scripting language. If anyone interested to learning Selenium Training in Chennai, sholinganallur reach us Besant Technologies, sholinganallur which offer real time selenium course by professional experts.
In recent years most of the software applications are written as like web based applications. Most probably selenium is the best choice for automating the test process of web based applications for both the functionality as well as GUI. For that many organizations prefer automated testers whose experts in selenium. The main features in selenium is support one’s tests on numerous browser platform.
Whom Selenium is suitable for?
Nowadays IT companies hire selenium tester compared to QTP because selenium is open source automation tool. But it requires some programming knowledge like Java, C#, python, ruby, etc. Selenium is best suited for developer as well as manual tester who want to move automated testing field. Suppose you have an IT background then selenium testing is the best choice. Freshers can also choose this field for your bright career because it will automatically develop your programming knowledge.
What we do at Besant Technologies, sholinganallur for Selenium?
We at Besant Technologies, sholinganallur provide hands-on Selenium Training in Chennai, sholinganallur by industry experts. We have 10+ years of experienced professionals, so that teaching is based on live projects and real time scenarios. It’s really useful for freshers as well as experienced who can work individually under automation testing field. We provide placement assistance for all trainees. Most of our students are working in MNC’s with good salary.
Job Opportunities for Selenium
Selenium is open source and free of cost, so that these days many companies using this selenium tool for tests web applications. Selenium is also used to tests mobile web applications. For that more and more companies now were looking selenium testers. Wide varieties of opportunities are there for selenium automation testers in today’s IT marketplace.
Taking Selenium Training course at Besant Technologies, sholinganallur will definitely help all your career dreams comes true in today’s IT field.
Selenium Web Driver 3.0 Training Course Syllabus
Duration : 42:00:00
- Understand Oops /java concepts
- Understand Selenium IDE, RC
- Understand Selenium WebDriver tool in depth, it’s features & components
- Building a new Test Framework by using Web Driver, Test NG and Maven
- Selenium Introduction
- What is Selenium and Why Selenium
- Use of Automation Testing?
- Explanation of Selenium and its advantages
- Differences between Selenium and QTP
- Selenium Components
- Introduction of selenium Components
- OOPs concepts
- Setup Java environment – Download JDK and Setup eclipse
- Java programming concepts
- Class, Object, variables, methods, Packages
- Conditions and loops
- Access and non-access modifiers
- Advanced Java Programming
- Interfaces, Inheritance
- Collections, Exceptions
- Installing Selenium IDE
- “Selenese” – Selenium Commands
- Actions, Asserts, Assessors.
- Developing Test Cases & Test Suites with Selenium-IDE
- Introduction to Selenium RC
- JDK 1.8
- Firefox 47.0.1 , firebug and firepath
- Set up TestNG, Maven and Selenium (2.53.1 &3.0 +) for eclipse
- Selenium WebDriver Introduction
- WebDriver Vs RC
- Download and Configure WebDriver with Eclipse
- Simple Testcase
- Open and Close Browser
- Cross Browser Testing – Firefox, IE, Chrome, Edge.
- UI elements Locators.
- Identifying WebElement using id, name, link text, class, xpath, css
- Handling various WebElement using WebDriver
- Handling Mouse movements and keyboard Events
- File uploading using Auto-It and Robot.
- Introduction of Testing framework
- Types of frameworks
- Tools for developing Test Framework
- TestNG introduction and Configuration with eclipse
- TestNG Annotations and Data Providers
- Creating Test Suit with TestNG
- Developing Hybrid Framework for Web Application using WebDriver /TestNG and Maven
- Use external Data for Testing (Excel sheet, xml files, Property file)
- Reading and understanding reports
- Screenshots of failed Test case
- Jenkins Installation
- Maven Installation
- Dependencies and configure Maven Project
- Integrate Maven projects in Jenkins.
Selenium trainer Profile & Placement
Our Selenium Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Selenium Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Selenium projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
Selenium Placement Training in Chennai, sholinganallur
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 97% percent Placement Record
- 980+ Interviews Organized
Selenium training Locations in Chennai
Our Selenium Training centers
- Anna Nagar
- Anna Salai
- Ashok Nagar
- T. Nagar
Selenium training batch size in Chennai
Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)