Best CCNA Training in Chennai
Besant Technologies, OMR is the best CCNA Training in OMR, Chennai by covering various places in and around. As of 2015 we are having branches in Velachery, Tambaram and sholinganallur. Soon we will be launching in other places where the demand is available in learners community. We guide our CCNA® training students to be a certified at end of our course. In the last six months timeframe we are completed CCNA training for more than 100+ students with excellent feedback and placements. To know more about our students feedbacks please have a look at our YouTube channel. Our CCNA Course Fees is very normal which anyone can pay after the first class with satisfaction. We do have multiple class timings which can be suitable for all. Our CCNA® training will be scheduled in regular weekdays and weekends based on the students request. We do have fast track CCNA training and online CCNAtraining with one-to-one basis. We are giving more CCNA® training for corporates which employees of their company will be benefits with our training.
CCNA Training Key Features
Besant Technologies offers CCNA Training in Chennai in more than 9+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 30+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
CCNA Training Batch Schedule
Here are the CCNA Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
CCNA Training Syllabus
- Components of network – router, switch, hub, bridge etc
- Types of Network – LAN, MAN, WAN, VPN, PAN & Content Network
- Defining Network requirements – NIC- Ethernet (CSMA/CD)
- 10/100/1000 mbps DUPLEX (Half/Full/Auto) – Connecting Media – Coax.
- 10 base 2T – UTP/STP – CAT 1/2/3..
- Straight through/cross crimping (only details no practical)
- Fiber optics – Single/Multimedia
- 100 Base TX/FX etc – wireless communication.
- Ethernet cabling Standard.
- Connecting Devices
- Repeater – Hub – Switch – Bridge – Topology – Bus/Star/Ring
OSI – Model
- 7 Layers – Communication between the Layers (Encapsulation & De-encapsulation) – PDU.
- Layer 2 – MAC/LLC – 802.3/802.2 (SAP/SNAP) /Ethernet II – Frames
- Broadcast/Collision domain – point of -Hub/Switch/Router
- L4 – 3way handshake – windowing – and about – Connectionless
- Packet size [64B (mini) to 1518B (Max)]
TCP/IP Model & Ipv4 Addressing
- All Layers of TCP/IP Compound with – OS
- Application Layer – TFTP/FTP/SMTP/TELNET/SNMP/DNS
- Transport Layer – TCP/UDP – TCP Segment Format
- 3 way handshake/windowing – UDP segment Format
- Internet Layer
- IP datagram format – Protocol No. – TCP 6 – UDP 17
- ICMP – ARP – RARP
- Introduction to IP addressing – Class A/B/C/D/E
- Private IP address – First OCTET range etc.
- Default Subnet Mask
- Class C Subnetting & Practice no. given
- Class B Subnetting & problems
- Class A Subnetting & problems
Introduction to IPV6
- Host Address Assignment
- Unicast, Multicast and other Special ipV6 Addresses
- Configuring ipV6 Routing and Routing Protocols
- Translations between ipV4 and ipV6
Basic of Router & Configuration
- Selection of Router & Cabling a Route
- When Router used – LAN with WAN connect – to connect networks of different IP
- Different interface of Router – AUI /S0/S1/AUX – console / BRI etc.
- Cables used in different interfaces/purpose of interfaces
- WAN interface cable – EIA/TIA – 232/449/530 – V.35 – X.21
- Different CISCO series – modular/fixed – 10mbps/100 etc
- Straight through between DTE & DCE
Different modes of operation & basic commands
- Internal Components:
- ROM – POST – BSL – ROM-MONITOR PRG – MINIIOS
- Different interface of Router – AUI /S0/S1/AUX – console / BRI etc.
- DRAM -Running Config
- NVRAM – Startup Config
- Flash MEM – IOS
- Different Modes:
- ROM Monitor – Reboot Mode – Setup – Exec Model
- Exec Mode
- User -Privilege – Global – Sub-configuration mode
- Syntax/command to switch between modes
- Assigning IP address for -E0-S0-S1
- Enabling/disabling – console/privilege / vty password
- Mold – command
- Show Config / start / run / version / flash
- Basic commands practice
- Changing between modes – (user-privilege- Global-etc)
- IP address configuration-E0-S0-S1
- Password – enabling – encrypting it
- Practice – motd – show commands – editing commands
- Assigning host name (for Router)
- Advanced Commands
- Register value – X2102 – boot field value/purpose ROM monitor made – password breaking 8th/6th/13th bit of register value importance
- Boot system flash/network/ROM – config-register (Changing register value) – etc command purpose Booting sequence – Backup & Recovery – CDP
- Practice an above commands as well as following
- Telnet – [ctrl+shift+6]x – disconnect – sh users /Sessions
- Clear lines resume – [hostname resolving in telnet domain Enabling/disabling etc – no practical for this alone]
- Overview of Cisco SDM (Security Device Manager)
- IP Routing, Static Routing & Default Routing
- IP routing – static routing – default- dynamic routing
- Providing clock rate to up the link after identifying DCE by “Sh controllers” command
- Commands/syntax – Static/default routing
- Static Routing & Default Routing
- Practical-session for Static & default routing
- Dynamic Routing and RIP
- Dynamic Routing – IGP & EGP
- IGP – RIP-OSPF – EGRP – EIGRP
- Classes of Routing Protocol – Distance vector – Link State – Balanced hybrid
- Role of Routing Protocol – builds/updates/selects & Routes the packet
- Soluting for Routing loops – Max. loop count – split horizon – Route poison Reverse – Hold down Timer
- Features of RIP – distance vector algorithm – RIP V1/V2 – load sharing – metric (depends – loop count)
- Metric value depends – loop count – Ticks – delay – Reliability – cost – MTU – Bandwidth
- Command – Router RIP Network
- Sh IP route
- Timer value for RIP– Update/Invalid/ hold down/flush Timer
- Dynamic Routing – RIP Practical
- Dynamic Routing EIGRP & OSPF
- Limitations of distance vector algorithm
- Features of EIGRP and its operations
- Configuring EIGRP – “Auto-redistribution”
- Verify and troubleshooting EIGRP
- Features of OSPF and its operation
- Configuring single area OSPF
- Verify and troubleshoot OSPF
- Access List
- Purpose/advantage of Access-list
- IP [-for a host – for a network/sub network].
- Std IP access-list – wild card calculation
- Extd IP access list
- Switch port ACL
- Step involved in creating access list
- Applying access list at the interface – (inbound/outbound)
- Named access-list for IP
- Access-list in Telnet sessiont
- IP standard Access List
- Practical on
- IP Std access-list
- IP Extended Access List
- IP Extd access-list, named access lists
- Implement, Verify & Troubleshoot NAT
- Explain the Basic Operation Of NAT
- Using (including CLI/SDM)
- Practicals on Static NAT, Dynamic NAT and PAT
- Troubleshoot NAT issues
- Implement, Verify & Troubleshoot NAT
- WAN Technologies
- WAN Technologies- Leased Line
- Leased line
- P to P communication
- HDLC & PPP protocol-features
- Enabling HDLC & PPP
- PPP Link
- PPP layer & its explanation/role
- PAP/CHAP role
- Configuring PAP/CHAP using commands
- Describe VPN technology
- Importance Of VPN
- Benefits & Role
- Impact & Components
- Packet Switched Network
- Virtual circuit – DLCI – Access-link – CRI – FECN – BECN – LMI
- Enabling Frame-relay
- Inverse ARP
- Configuring frame-relay for
- Mesh Network
- Star Network
- Combination of above two
- WAN Technologies- Leased Line
- Switching Operation and Configuration
- Function –add-learning / Forward-filters the Frame / loop avoidance
- Redundant path and its problems
- Spanning Tree Protocol – purpose – its different state (blocking/listening/learning/forwarding)
- Modes of operation of switch/Bridge
- Port duplexing
- Switch & hub – half duplex
- Switch & Server – full duplex
- CISCO catalyst switch 1912 & 1924 interface details
- M/K/I modes
- Basic and advanced commands
- Enabling & configuring MAC address table
- VLAN Configuration
- VLAN – ISL – Trunking
- Enabling Trunking
- Assigning VLAN No. & name
- Configuring ports to a specific VLAN
- VTP purpose
- VTP domain
- VTP modes of operation
- Switching Technologies (including VTP , RSTP , PVSTP, 802.1q)
- Implement Basic Switch Security (including Port Security , Trunk access .etc )
- Switching Operation and Configuration
- Wireless LAN
- Wireless Intro & Operation
- Standards associated with Wireless Media (including WI-FI Alliance, ITU/FCC)
- Ad-hoc mode, infrastructure mode
- SSID, BSS, ESS
- Basic Parameters to configure on a Wireless Network
- Wireless Security Feature’s (WEP, WPA 1 / 2 )
- Implementing Wireless Networks
- Wireless Intro & Operation
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training course in more than 20+ branches with 10+ years Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
More than 2000+ students placed in last year. It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements. Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record.
- 1000+ interviews organized.
Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relevant technologies. Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications. Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade. Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
CCNA Training Reviews
Besant Technologies has been a unique and fulfilling experience. I would like to take up more training with Besant Technologies. Faculties also explaining the topics with live examples. The course content prepared by Besant Technologies is extremely inline with real-time client specifications. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
Great explanation of concepts through live examples. Everything about the training was absolutely amazing. Excellent Instructor and wonderful Customer Service. another thing I like to highlight is service after completion of course. As a learner, this is what we always look for. they always respond on time with answers. Highly recommend it.
It was a great experience with Besant Technologies. One of the best things I would say from this platform is providing high-quality content with highly skilled and experienced professionals as an instructor for each live course. Thanks to Besant Technologies for the wonderful learning experience!
It was a wonderful learning experience. Trainer's knowledge is impressive, and great teaching capability. The course content is great. The session was interactive which was very good. The Instructor will spend more enough time for us to understand the concept. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
Besant Technologies is the Best training Institute throughout my career. The course content is well-planned, comprehensive, and elaborate. The faculties were well experienced and the learning curve was really high. The support is always willing to help you out in various ways as promptly as possible. Thank you Besant Technologies. looking forward to other courses.
Let me start off by congratulating the entire Besant Technologies team for putting together such amazing content for their courses.I got more than what I am looking for and gathered so much information and confidence which makes me proceed in the direction which I wished to. Thanks for Besant Technologies and their team!!!
The courses were brilliantly designed to make the learners understand and gain confidence on what they are learning for. The instructor was very well determined and Focussed on Clear Examples. This reduces my effort of reading books and can start working immediately in the ongoing projects. Keep up the good work.
Very good learning experience. The classes were very smooth. The instructors were really good and delivered the course content very well. They had very good theoretical and practical knowledge of the respective courses. The support team at Besant Technologies is really good. Great Job! Thanks for the learning experience! Keep it up!!!
I had a good experience with Besant Technologies. The instructor had done a great job to explain each and every feature with a real-life example and provided hands-on live examples during the sessions. The course material was helpful and instructors were all very cooperative. very well done Besant Technologies.
The instructor was pretty good and strong on the technology side. The Faculty's vast experience in the technology was very handy for the students in connecting to the live examples. The support team is also very active. In case of any issue, they solve it as soon as possible. Highly recommended to everyone.
I really appreciate the Besant Technologies team. They are really doing a fantastic job. The course was good and well organized.The classes are practical oriented and it has been a great learning experience. I would be glad to recommend Besant Technologies to friends and colleagues. Thank You Besant Technologies!!
It is a very good experience to learn from Besant Technologies!. The session was very informative. The instructor seems excellent in sharing real-world experiences. I am very impressed and highly recommend Besant Technologies. Support team people are also really very cooperative and help out at there best.
It was an awesome learning experience. Definitely there is no doubt in saying that all the instructors at Besant Technologies are industry experienced and the support staff provides a quick response. The batches were also segmented from beginners- to advanced-level learners. I am very much thankful to Besant Technologies.
Besant Technologies has provided a unique opportunity for the students around the world to connect to some of the best tutors. The course fulfilled its purpose. The instructor was very good and prompt in responding to questions. I really recommend Besant Technologies training programs for career growth.
Besant Technologies Provide excellent Training with lots of demos and the course material is so well designed, The trainer explained the concepts with clarity & provided in-depth details. Great place to learn new things.Thanks to Besant Technologies.
Recently I have attended training by Besant Technologies. It was a fantastic learning experience for me. The instructor is having excellent knowledge of the subject and course content is also well organized. The staff is very supportive and always helped me with all the queries I had. Thanks to Besant Technologies!
The very good learning experience from Besant Technologies. The course content is available for a lifetime, the other most good one is you can avail the course anytime, even after completion of the course or missed classes. I personally recommend upgrading your skills which are trending in the market go for Besant Technologies.
My learning experience with Besant Technologies was very good. The instructor and 24*7 support were Excellent. I have not seen such a value for money anywhere in the world. I will keep taking many many courses with Besant Technologies!
I am very happy to be part of Besant Technologies to learn this course. The best thing about Besant Technologies is 24x7 support which makes the overall learning experience better. I look forward to more courses from Besant Technologies.
The great learning experience with Besant Technologies, Course content is perfect, to begin with, new or advance in career and Instructors are also very highly knowledgeable. The support team is very good. I will recommend Besant Technologies to everyone and will personally revisit them for my future learnings.
My learning journey was excellent at Besant Technologies!. The course content is very good to understand. The instructor is experienced and having the patience to clear all the doubts at training time. The training was well organized and structured. Best in the class support team, they will respond very quickly to your concerns. The study material and exercise are very good.
I had an awesome experience with Besant Technologies, The instructors are experienced and knowledgeable about the subject are very much appreciated. Moreover, the examples he used while explaining were outstanding and easy to understand. Overall, Thanks, Besant Technologies, for providing quality education.
A very good learning experience. Besant Technologies provides quality learning experience within affordable prices.The course has a clear direction, which is perfect for efficiency-oriented professionals like us!. Thank you, Besant Technologies.
It was a very good learning experience with Besant Technologies. The syllabus is systematically structured, and the Live sessions are explained with real-time examples. This makes the course more accessible to freshers with basic knowledge. Looking forward to completing it. Thanks, Besant Technologies Team.
Besant Technologies is a great institute for learning any Programming Language. The support staff is accommodating and professional. Any time you need any help, they are ready to provide it. I am also impressed with the teaching methods and techniques. I would highly recommend Besant Technologies to anyone for a great career.
I had an awesome experience in learning with Besant Technologies. The course structure is very well designed for novice to experienced IT and non-IT professionals. The trainers were fantastic. I would surely recommend Besant Technologies to others.
The awesome Learning experience from Besant Technologies. I liked their classes, provided during the course. The training material and trainer are up to the mark to get urself acquainted with the new technology. Very helpful support service from Besant Technologies. I recommend everyone to try courses from Besant Technologies, thousands are satisfied and daily making improvement in their profession.
CCNA Trainer Profile & Placement
Our CCNA Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in CCNA Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime CCNA projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
CCNA Placement Training in OMR, Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 98% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Besant Technologies Official Branches
Plot No. 119, No.8,
11th Main Rd, Vijaya Nagar,
Tamil Nadu 600042
Old No:146/2- New, No: 48,
Habibullah Rd, T. Nagar,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
180/84, 1st Floor,
Karnataka Bank Building,
Trunk Rd,Porur, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600116
1st Floor, No.2A
Duraisamy Reddy St,
Near Passport Seva,
Tambaram West, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600045
1st Floor, No 54, 1633, 13th Main Rd, Bharathi Colony,
H Block, Tirumaniamman Nagar,
Anna Nagar, Chennai - 600040
Tamil Nadu, India
22/67, 1st Floor,
North mada street,
Near Valmiki St, Thiruvanmiyur,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600041
5/318, 2nd Floor,
Sri Sowdeswari Nagar,
Old Mahabalipuram Rd,
Tamil Nadu 600097
No.37, Ground Floor,
Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 603209
No. 4/76, Ambedkar Street,
OMR Road, Egatoor, Navallur,
Tamil Nadu 600130