What is Oracle?
Oracle database is a centralized repository of related data. This helps to store, manage and define data in the database. Considering a firm like Bank which has many customers with more sensitive information. To store and manage all customer related information in a system, we require a Database. Oracle is the one of the leading database server provider who allows users to interact with data within its database. Currently in market we have Oracle 11g and 12c version of database.
What is Oracle SQL/PL SQL?
SQL is a structured query language which is used to interact with many database like Oracle (Oracle Corp),DB2 (IBM) and SQL Server(Microsoft), but PL SQL is Proprietary Oracle language which can be used to interact with Oracle Database only.
Why we need Oracle PL SQL
Using SQL you can instruct the database to perform a task using one command at a time. Oracle PL SQL procedural language extension to SQL is a program language that is group of instructions can be performed on a database many times or concurrently from which one instruction can depend on other instruction. The advantage of PL SQL is easy to learn, easy to manage code as it is followed by OOPs concept(C,C++ languages)
What we do at Besant Technologies, OMR for Oracle PL SQL?
As said, Oracle PL SQL is a preferable language to learn fast and easy to understand. Most of the fresher’s or those who does not have exposure of any technology before, we train them in an effective way and make them very comfortable and confident with Oracle technology. We not only teach Oracle PL SQL, we also help them to understand how IT SDLC process is and help them to prepare of Oracle interview by providing adequate interview tips.
Job Opportunity for Oracle PL SQL?
There are plenty of job opportunities available in the market. Database field will never go down as Database is a heart to many application system. No system can run without database.Every system will require a database to store information, hence learning PL SQL will surely provide a way to work in leading IT companies.
Oracle Training Key Features
Besant Technologies offers Oracle Training in Chennai in more than 9+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 30+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Oracle Training Batch Schedule
Here are the RAC Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
Oracle Training Syllabus
Oracle SQL Training Syllabus
Introduction to Oracle Database
- List the features of Oracle Database 11g
- Discuss the basic design, theoretical, and physical aspects of a relational database
- Categorize the different types of SQL statements
- Describe the data set used by the course
- Log on to the database using SQL Developer environment
- Save queries to files and use script files in SQL Developer
Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- List the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements
- Generate a report of data from the output of a basic SELECT statement
- Select All Columns
- Select Specific Columns
- Use Column Heading Defaults
- Use Arithmetic Operators
- Understand Operator Precedence
- Learn the DESCRIBE command to display the table structure
Learn to Restrict and Sort Data
- Write queries that contain a WHERE clause to limit the output retrieved
- List the comparison operators and logical operators that are used in a WHERE clause
- Describe the rules of precedence for comparison and logical operators
- Use character string literals in the WHERE clause
- Write queries that contain an ORDER BY clause to sort the output of a SELECT statement
- Sort output in descending and ascending order
Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Describe the differences between single row and multiple row functions
- Manipulate strings with character function in the SELECT and WHERE clauses
- Manipulate numbers with the ROUND, TRUNC, and MOD functions
- Perform arithmetic with date data
- Manipulate dates with the DATE functions
Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Describe implicit and explicit data type conversion
- Use the TO_CHAR, TO_NUMBER, and TO_DATE conversion functions
- Nest multiple functions
- Apply the NVL, NULLIF, and COALESCE functions to data
- Use conditional IF THEN ELSE logic in a SELECT statement
Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions
- Use the aggregation functions in SELECT statements to produce meaningful reports
- Divide the data in groups by using the GROUP BY clause
- Exclude groups of date by using the HAVING clause
Display Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Write SELECT statements to access data from more than one table
- View data that generally does not meet a join condition by using outer joins
- Join a table by using a self join
Use Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- Describe the types of problem that sub-queries can solve
- Define sub-queries
- List the types of sub-queries
- Write single-row and multiple-row sub-queries
The SET Operators
- Describe the SET operators
- Use a SET operator to combine multiple queries into a single query
- Control the order of rows returned
Data Manipulation Statements
- Describe each DML statement
- Insert rows into a table
- Change rows in a table by the UPDATE statement
- Delete rows from a table with the DELETE statement
- Save and discard changes with the COMMIT and ROLLBACK statements
- Explain read consistency
Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Categorize the main database objects
- Review the table structure
- List the data types available for columns
- Create a simple table
- Decipher how constraints can be created at table creation
- Describe how schema objects work
Other Schema Objects
- Create a simple and complex view
- Retrieve data from views
- Create, maintain, and use sequences
- Create and maintain indexes
- Create private and public synonyms
Control User Access
- Differentiate system privileges from object privileges
- Create Users
- Grant System Privileges
- Create and Grant Privileges to a Role
- Change Your Password
- Grant Object Privileges
- How to pass on privileges?
- Revoke Object Privileges
Management of Schema Objects
- Add, Modify and Drop a Column
- Add, Drop and Defer a Constraint
- How to enable and disable a Constraint?
- Create and Remove Indexes
- Create a Function-Based Index
- Perform Flashback Operations
- Create an External Table by Using ORACLE_LOADER and by Using ORACLE_DATAPUMP
- Query External Tables
Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views
- Explain the data dictionary
- Use the Dictionary Views
- USER_OBJECTS and ALL_OBJECTS Views
- Table and Column Information
- Query the dictionary views for constraint information
- Query the dictionary views for view, sequence, index and synonym information
- Add a comment to a table
- Query the dictionary views for comment information
Manipulate Large Data Sets
- Use Subqueries to Manipulate Data
- Retrieve Data Using a Subquery as Source
- Insert Using a Subquery as a Target
- Usage of the WITH CHECK OPTION Keyword on DML Statements
- List the types of Multitable INSERT Statements
- Use Multitable INSERT Statements
- Merge rows in a table
- Track Changes in Data over a period of time
Data Management in Different Time Zones
- Time Zones
- CURRENT_DATE, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, and LOCALTIMESTAMP
- Compare Date and Time in a Session’s Time Zone
- DBTIMEZONE and SESSIONTIMEZONE
- Difference between DATE and TIMESTAMP
- INTERVAL Data Types
- Use EXTRACT, TZ_OFFSET and FROM_TZ
- Invoke TO_TIMESTAMP,TO_YMINTERVAL and TO_DSINTERVAL
Retrieve Data Using Sub-queries
- Multiple-Column Subqueries
- Pairwise and Nonpairwise Comparison
- Scalar Subquery Expressions
- Solve problems with Correlated Subqueries
- Update and Delete Rows Using Correlated Subqueries
- The EXISTS and NOT EXISTS operators
- Invoke the WITH clause
- The Recursive WITH clause
Regular Expression Support
- Use the Regular Expressions Functions and Conditions in SQL
- Use Meta Characters with Regular Expressions
- Perform a Basic Search using the REGEXP_LIKE function
- Find patterns using the REGEXP_INSTR function
- Extract Substrings using the REGEXP_SUBSTR function
- Replace Patterns Using the REGEXP_REPLACE function
- Usage of Sub-Expressions with Regular Expression Support
- Implement the REGEXP_COUNT function
Oracle PlSQL Training Syllabus
- Course Objectives
- Course Agenda
- Human Resources (HR) Schema
- Introduction to SQL Developer
Introduction to PL/SQL
- PL/SQL Overview
- Benefits of PL/SQL Subprograms
- Overview of the Types of PL/SQL blocks
- Create a Simple Anonymous Block
- Generate Output from a PL/SQL Block
- List the different Types of Identifiers in a PL/SQL subprogram
- Usage of the Declarative Section to define Identifiers
- Use variables to store data
- Identify Scalar Data Types
- The %TYPE Attribute
- What are Bind Variables?
- Sequences in PL/SQL Expressions
Write Executable Statements
- Describe Basic PL/SQL Block Syntax Guidelines
- Comment Code
- Deployment of SQL Functions in PL/SQL
- How to convert Data Types?
- Nested Blocks
- Identify the Operators in PL/SQL
Interaction with the Oracle Server
- Invoke SELECT Statements in PL/SQL to Retrieve data
- Data Manipulation in the Server Using PL/SQL
- SQL Cursor concept
- Usage of SQL Cursor Attributes to Obtain Feedback on DML
- Save and Discard Transactions
- Conditional processing Using IF Statements
- Conditional processing Using CASE Statements
- Use simple Loop Statement
- Use While Loop Statement
- Use For Loop Statement
- Describe the Continue Statement
Composite Data Types
- Use PL/SQL Records
- The %ROWTYPE Attribute
- Insert and Update with PL/SQL Records
- Associative Arrays (INDEX BY Tables)
- Examine INDEX BY Table Methods
- Use INDEX BY Table of Records
- What are Explicit Cursors?
- Declare the Cursor
- Open the Cursor
- Fetch data from the Cursor
- Close the Cursor
- Cursor FOR loop
- Explicit Cursor Attributes
- FOR UPDATE Clause and WHERE CURRENT Clause
- Understand Exceptions
- Handle Exceptions with PL/SQL
- Trap Predefined Oracle Server Errors
- Trap Non-Predefined Oracle Server Errors
- Trap User-Defined Exceptions
- Propagate Exceptions
- RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR Procedure
Stored Procedures and Functions
- Understand Stored Procedures and Functions
- Differentiate between anonymous blocks and subprograms
- Create a Simple Procedure
- Create a Simple Procedure with IN parameter
- Create a Simple Function
- Execute a Simple Procedure
- Execute a Simple Function
Create Stored Procedures
- Create a Modularized and Layered Subprogram Design
- Modularize Development With PL/SQL Blocks
- Describe the PL/SQL Execution Environment
- Identity the benefits of Using PL/SQL Subprograms
- List the differences Between Anonymous Blocks and Subprograms
- Create, Call, and Remove Stored Procedures Using the CREATE Command and SQL Developer
- Implement Procedures Parameters and Parameters Modes
- View Procedures Information Using the Data Dictionary Views and SQL Developer
Create Stored Functions
- Create, Call, and Remove a Stored Function Using the CREATE Command and SQL Developer
- Identity the advantages of Using Stored Functions in SQL Statements
- List the steps to create a stored function
- Implement User-Defined Functions in SQL Statements
- Identity the restrictions when calling Functions from SQL statements
- Control Side Effects when calling Functions from SQL Expressions
- View Functions Information
- Identity the advantages of Packages
- Describe Packages
- List the components of a Package
- Develop a Package
- How to enable visibility of a Package’s components?
- Create the Package Specification and Body Using the SQL CREATE Statement and SQL Developer
- Invoke Package Constructs
- View PL/SQL Source Code Using the Data Dictionary
- Overloading Subprograms in PL/SQL
- Use the STANDARD Package
- Use Forward Declarations to Solve Illegal Procedure Reference
- Implement Package Functions in SQL and Restrictions
- Persistent State of Packages
- Persistent State of a Package Cursor
- Control Side Effects of PL/SQL Subprograms
- Invoke PL/SQL Tables of Records in Packages
Implement Oracle-Supplied Packages in Application Development
- What are Oracle-Supplied Packages?
- Examples of Some of the Oracle-Supplied Packages
- How Does the DBMS_OUTPUT Package Work?
- Use the UTL_FILE Package to Interact With Operating System Files
- Invoke the UTL_MAIL Package
- Write UTL_MAIL Subprograms
- The Execution Flow of SQL
- What is Dynamic SQL?
- Declare Cursor Variables
- Dynamically executing a PL/SQL Block
- Configure Native Dynamic SQL to Compile PL/SQL Code
- Invoke DBMS_SQL Package
- Implement DBMS_SQL with a Parameterized DML Statement
- Dynamic SQL Functional Completeness
Design Considerations for PL/SQL Code
- Standardize Constants and Exceptions
- Understand Local Subprograms
- Write Autonomous Transactions
- Implement the NOCOPY Compiler Hint
- Invoke the PARALLEL_ENABLE Hint
- The Cross-Session PL/SQL Function Result Cache
- The DETERMINISTIC Clause with Functions
- Usage of Bulk Binding to Improve Performance
- Describe Triggers
- Identify the Trigger Event Types and Body
- Business Application Scenarios for Implementing Triggers
- Create DML Triggers Using the CREATE TRIGGER Statement and SQL Developer
- Identify the Trigger Event Types, Body, and Firing (Timing)
- Statement Level Triggers Versus Row Level Triggers
- Create Instead of and Disabled Triggers
- How to Manage, Test, and Remove Triggers?
Create Compound, DDL, and Event Database Triggers
- What are Compound Triggers?
- Identify the Timing-Point Sections of a Table Compound Trigger
- Compound Trigger Structure for Tables and Views
- Implement a Compound Trigger to Resolve the Mutating Table Error
- Compare Database Triggers to Stored Procedures
- Create Triggers on DDL Statements
- Create Database-Event and System-Event Triggers
- System Privileges Required to Manage Triggers
The PL/SQL Compiler
- What is the PL/SQL Compiler?
- Describe the Initialization Parameters for PL/SQL Compilation
- List the New PL/SQL Compile Time Warnings
- Overview of PL/SQL Compile Time Warnings for Subprograms
- List the benefits of Compiler Warnings
- List the PL/SQL Compile Time Warning Messages Categories
- Setting the Warning Messages Levels: Using SQL Developer, PLSQL_WARNINGS Initialization Parameter, and the DBMS_WARNING Package Subprograms
- View Compiler Warnings: Using SQL Developer, SQL*Plus, or the Data Dictionary Views
Manage PL/SQL Code
- What Is Conditional Compilation?
- Implement Selection Directives
- Invoke Predefined and User-Defined Inquiry Directives
- The PLSQL_CCFLAGS Parameter and the Inquiry Directive
- Conditional Compilation Error Directives to Raise User-Defined Errors
- The DBMS_DB_VERSION Package
- Write DBMS_PREPROCESSOR Procedures to Print or Retrieve Source Text
- Obfuscation and Wrapping PL/SQL Code
- Overview of Schema Object Dependencies
- Query Direct Object Dependencies using the USER_DEPENDENCIES View
- Query an Object’s Status
- Invalidation of Dependent Objects
- Display the Direct and Indirect Dependencies
- Fine-Grained Dependency Management in Oracle Database 11g
- Understand Remote Dependencies
- Recompile a PL/SQL Program Unit
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training course in more than 20+ branches with 10+ years Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
More than 2000+ students placed in last year. It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements. Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record.
- 1000+ interviews organized.
Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relevant technologies. Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications. Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade. Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
Oracle Training Reviews
Besant Technologies has been a unique and fulfilling experience. I would like to take up more training with Besant Technologies. Faculties also explaining the topics with live examples. The course content prepared by Besant Technologies is extremely inline with real-time client specifications. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
Great explanation of concepts through live examples. Everything about the training was absolutely amazing. Excellent Instructor and wonderful Customer Service. another thing I like to highlight is service after completion of course. As a learner, this is what we always look for. they always respond on time with answers. Highly recommend it.
It was a great experience with Besant Technologies. One of the best things I would say from this platform is providing high-quality content with highly skilled and experienced professionals as an instructor for each live course. Thanks to Besant Technologies for the wonderful learning experience!
It was a wonderful learning experience. Trainer's knowledge is impressive, and great teaching capability. The course content is great. The session was interactive which was very good. The Instructor will spend more enough time for us to understand the concept. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
Besant Technologies is the Best training Institute throughout my career. The course content is well-planned, comprehensive, and elaborate. The faculties were well experienced and the learning curve was really high. The support is always willing to help you out in various ways as promptly as possible. Thank you Besant Technologies. looking forward to other courses.
Let me start off by congratulating the entire Besant Technologies team for putting together such amazing content for their courses.I got more than what I am looking for and gathered so much information and confidence which makes me proceed in the direction which I wished to. Thanks for Besant Technologies and their team!!!
The courses were brilliantly designed to make the learners understand and gain confidence on what they are learning for. The instructor was very well determined and Focussed on Clear Examples. This reduces my effort of reading books and can start working immediately in the ongoing projects. Keep up the good work.
Very good learning experience. The classes were very smooth. The instructors were really good and delivered the course content very well. They had very good theoretical and practical knowledge of the respective courses. The support team at Besant Technologies is really good. Great Job! Thanks for the learning experience! Keep it up!!!
I had a good experience with Besant Technologies. The instructor had done a great job to explain each and every feature with a real-life example and provided hands-on live examples during the sessions. The course material was helpful and instructors were all very cooperative. very well done Besant Technologies.
The instructor was pretty good and strong on the technology side. The Faculty's vast experience in the technology was very handy for the students in connecting to the live examples. The support team is also very active. In case of any issue, they solve it as soon as possible. Highly recommended to everyone.
I really appreciate the Besant Technologies team. They are really doing a fantastic job. The course was good and well organized.The classes are practical oriented and it has been a great learning experience. I would be glad to recommend Besant Technologies to friends and colleagues. Thank You Besant Technologies!!
It is a very good experience to learn from Besant Technologies!. The session was very informative. The instructor seems excellent in sharing real-world experiences. I am very impressed and highly recommend Besant Technologies. Support team people are also really very cooperative and help out at there best.
It was an awesome learning experience. Definitely there is no doubt in saying that all the instructors at Besant Technologies are industry experienced and the support staff provides a quick response. The batches were also segmented from beginners- to advanced-level learners. I am very much thankful to Besant Technologies.
Besant Technologies has provided a unique opportunity for the students around the world to connect to some of the best tutors. The course fulfilled its purpose. The instructor was very good and prompt in responding to questions. I really recommend Besant Technologies training programs for career growth.
Besant Technologies Provide excellent Training with lots of demos and the course material is so well designed, The trainer explained the concepts with clarity & provided in-depth details. Great place to learn new things.Thanks to Besant Technologies.
Recently I have attended training by Besant Technologies. It was a fantastic learning experience for me. The instructor is having excellent knowledge of the subject and course content is also well organized. The staff is very supportive and always helped me with all the queries I had. Thanks to Besant Technologies!
The very good learning experience from Besant Technologies. The course content is available for a lifetime, the other most good one is you can avail the course anytime, even after completion of the course or missed classes. I personally recommend upgrading your skills which are trending in the market go for Besant Technologies.
My learning experience with Besant Technologies was very good. The instructor and 24*7 support were Excellent. I have not seen such a value for money anywhere in the world. I will keep taking many many courses with Besant Technologies!
I am very happy to be part of Besant Technologies to learn this course. The best thing about Besant Technologies is 24x7 support which makes the overall learning experience better. I look forward to more courses from Besant Technologies.
The great learning experience with Besant Technologies, Course content is perfect, to begin with, new or advance in career and Instructors are also very highly knowledgeable. The support team is very good. I will recommend Besant Technologies to everyone and will personally revisit them for my future learnings.
My learning journey was excellent at Besant Technologies!. The course content is very good to understand. The instructor is experienced and having the patience to clear all the doubts at training time. The training was well organized and structured. Best in the class support team, they will respond very quickly to your concerns. The study material and exercise are very good.
I had an awesome experience with Besant Technologies, The instructors are experienced and knowledgeable about the subject are very much appreciated. Moreover, the examples he used while explaining were outstanding and easy to understand. Overall, Thanks, Besant Technologies, for providing quality education.
A very good learning experience. Besant Technologies provides quality learning experience within affordable prices.The course has a clear direction, which is perfect for efficiency-oriented professionals like us!. Thank you, Besant Technologies.
It was a very good learning experience with Besant Technologies. The syllabus is systematically structured, and the Live sessions are explained with real-time examples. This makes the course more accessible to freshers with basic knowledge. Looking forward to completing it. Thanks, Besant Technologies Team.
Besant Technologies is a great institute for learning any Programming Language. The support staff is accommodating and professional. Any time you need any help, they are ready to provide it. I am also impressed with the teaching methods and techniques. I would highly recommend Besant Technologies to anyone for a great career.
I had an awesome experience in learning with Besant Technologies. The course structure is very well designed for novice to experienced IT and non-IT professionals. The trainers were fantastic. I would surely recommend Besant Technologies to others.
The awesome Learning experience from Besant Technologies. I liked their classes, provided during the course. The training material and trainer are up to the mark to get urself acquainted with the new technology. Very helpful support service from Besant Technologies. I recommend everyone to try courses from Besant Technologies, thousands are satisfied and daily making improvement in their profession.
Oracle Trainer Profile & Placement
Our Oracle Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Oracle® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Oracle projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
Oracle Placement Training in Chennai, OMR
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Besant Technologies Official Branches
No. 5/318, 2nd Floor, Sri Sowdeswari Nagar,
OMR, Okkiyam Thoraipakkam,
Chennai – 600 097
Tamil Nadu, India.
Behind Okkiyampet Bus Stop
Above IBACO Ice Cream
1st Floor,No.2A Duraisami Reddy Street,
Chennai – 600 045
Landmark – Near By Passport Seva
No.8, 11th Main road,
Chennai – 600 042
Tamil Nadu, India.
Reliance Digital Showroom Opposite Street
No. 180/84, 1st Floor, Karnataka Bank Building,
Porur, Chennai – 600116
Tamil Nadu, India
Oppsite to Gopalakrishna Theatre
No:1371, 28th street kambar colony,
I Block, Anna Nagar,
Chennai – 600 040
Tamil Nadu, India
Behind Reliance Fresh
Old No:146/2- New No: 48,
Habibullah Road, T.Nagar,
Chennai – 600 017
Tamil Nadu, India
Opposite to SGS Shaba
22/67, 1st Floor, North Mada street,
Near Valmiki Street,
Above Thiruvanmiyur ICICI Bank
No.37, 1st Floor,
Tamil Nadu, India
Near to Maraimalai Nagar Arch